Michigan Brew Supply and The Dead End Brewers are proud to present the 4th annual “Tastes Like a Winner” Homebrew Competition!
Registration is open through Saturday, January 6th, 2018.
Entries must be dropped off at Michigan Brew Supply no later than Sunday, January 7th, 2018.
- (2) 12 ounce bottles are required per entry.
- Bottles must be dropped off with competition labels. These labels will be provided to you upon completion of registration. Labels can be attached with scotch tape or rubber bands.
- Bottles will be stored at cellar temperatures until the day of judging – keep this in mind if filling from a keg.
- Bottles will be chilled below cellar temperatures prior to the judging.
- If you plan to participate in the Brewer’s Choice Award, you’ll need to reserve additional bottles to bring with you on the day of the event.
Join us on Sunday, January 14th at Midland Brewing Company for the Awards Ceremony. We’ll have some fun sampling homebrews, announcing competition winners, and selecting a Brewer’s Choice Winner.
Amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place as well as Brewers’ Choice!
- The First Place Winner gets to brew their winning beer as a limited release at Midland Brewing Company!
- Our sponsors have generously donated a bunch of cool prizes that will be announced in the coming weeks.
Stop by Michigan Brew Supply for all your brewing needs! Mention you are brewing for this competition and receive 10% off your ingredients.